Today's Deal: $10 for $20 of Tasty Japanese Cuisine
Why we love it
- Delicious, affordable Japanese food
- Some customer favorites are the Fantasy Roll with Yellowtail Salmon and Spicy Tuna, the Dynamite Roll with fresh scallops, Crazy Tuna Roll and Spicy Shrimp
- Three stars on Yelp with over 70 reviews
- Extensive menu of sushi, sashimi, steak, and chicken
Located on 4th Street in the heart of Philadelphia, 5 n 2 Tokyo is one of the finest, yet most affordable Sushi restaurants in the city. This restaurant features an extensive menu of sushi, sashimi, seafood, steak and chicken delicacies exquisitely prepared in authentic Japanese style and elegantly presented in true Japanese tradition.
Owner and Executive Chef Ken Lu is one of Philadelphia's top sushi chefs with over 12 years of French culinary and Japanese cooking experience, and is devoted to preparing only fresh, healthy fare.
Some customer favorites are the Fantasy Roll with Yellowtail Salmon and Spicy Tuna, the Dynamite Roll with fresh scallops, Crazy Tuna Roll and Spicy Shrimp. Delicious!
The fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per person.
- Limit 1 voucher per table per visit.
- May not be combined with other offers.
- Valid Monday through Thursday from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Entire value must be used in a single visit.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Reservation are required.
- Gratuity is not included.
- Entire value must be used in first visit. Any remaining balance will be forfeited.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Prior sales excluded.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- Voucher expires January 17, 2013