$119 -- Suite at Romantic Bucks County Inn, 70%
Why we love it
- The iconic Peddler's Village features cobblestone streets and more than 60 shops selling clothing, cookware, books and other items
- One-Bedroom Suites are the ultimate winter retreats, each featuring a gas fireplace, separate seating area and spacious bath with Jacuzzi tub
- Includes breakfast at Buttonwood Grill, winner of two OpenTable Diners' Choice Awards
- Valid during winter festivals, including the Gingerbread House Competition & Display and the Christmas Festival
- Midweek, January-March; weekends available
- Accommodations for two in a One-Bedroom Suite
- $119 per night ... Sunday-Thursday, January-March
- $159 per night ... Sunday-Thursday in December
- $159 per night ... Friday-Saturday, January-March
- Hot a la carte breakfast at Buttonwood Grill ($25 value)
- Cheese tasting for two at Casa Casale ($20 value)
- Two tickets to the Grand Carousel ($12 value)
- Turn-down service with locally made maple-filled chocolates, available exclusively to Travelzoo members
The fine print
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo, then call the hotel directly at 877-665-0778 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability, and early booking is encouraged. Voucher must be printed and presented upon arrival.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: This hotel is not pet-friendly. Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made four days prior to arrival. Hotel-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Voucher must be used in one visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.