Today's Deal: $8 for $16 Worth of French Bistro Sandwiches & Soups
For $8, you’ll get a voucher good for $16 worth of sandwiches and soups from The Art of Bread by Georges Perrier in Narberth, Pa. Good for both breakfast and lunch items, your voucher is perfect for a savory al fresco brunch on a sunny spring day.
Sink your teeth into one of many Tartines—open-faced sandwiches made from toasted sourdough bread, served with salad and the tarte of the day. The River Deli is smoked salmon made Rueben-style with Gruyère cheese, sauerkraut and grain mustard, while the Tuna Genghis Khan adds lightly seasoned tomatoes, potatoes and arugula salad to a traditional tuna melt. For a bite of classic French fare, order the Croque Monsieur (goat cheese, caramelized onion, Gruyère and bechamel sauce served on sourdough bread). Add an egg on top and enjoy the Croque Madame. For a hearty meal, go for the Crazy Chicken (oven-roasted chicken with light potato gratin sauce and onion confit).
The Art of Bread’s Hot Sandwich menu includes The Roma (bresaola parmesan cheese, antipasti grilled vegetables, arugula salad with a drop of olive oil and lemon juice served on ciabatta bread) and the classic Parisian (ham and Gruyère cheese served on a French petite baguette with salad and tomatoes).
The fine print
- Today's DealYo is $16 toward sandwiches and soups from The Art of Bread.
- Valid toward breakfast or lunch sandwiches, and soups only. Excludes beverages and pastries.
- Cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Limit two per customer, may purchase additional as gifts.
- One voucher per transaction.
- Menu is subject to change.
- Entire value must be used in first visit. Any remaining balance will be forfeited.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Not valid toward the purchase of gift cards.
- Prior sales excluded.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- Tax and gratuity not included, please tip on good service for full amount.
- Purchased DealYo voucher will be available for download and redemption on Wednesday, March 21.
- Voucher expires June 21, 2012.
About The Art of Bread
Our team bakes continuously throughout the day to give you the best selection of bread, viennoiseries and pastries available. Begin your day with an Illy coffee handcrafted by one of our master baristas. Of course all our products are available to enjoy both at The Art of Bread boutique or at home.
I was born and raised in Lyon, France, one of the great gastronomic capitols of the world. Lyon has brightly lit shops with row upon row of crusty baguettes baked twice a day, massive rounds of miche with their crusty rich scent of wild yeasts, and pain au levain known for its sour tang or “acidite.” Each loaf created with only natural ingredients and formed by hand.
It has always been a dream of mine to bring this experience here to Philadelphia. It is therefore with great pleasure that I present The Art of Bread.
- Georges Perrier