Today's Deal: Half Off “Brews & Bowties” Craft Beer Charity EventBrews & Bowties
Get this deal for:
Join the discussion (0 comments) Community Talking
Brews & Bowties
Presented by Rolling Barrel Events, Mole Street Productions,
and Henry A. Davidsen - Master Tailors & Image Consultants
Thursday, April 5, 2011 from 6 to 9 p.m.
Ethical Society of Philadelphia
1906 S. Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia, PA
Introducing “Brews & Bowties”—the only regional beer event that infuses craft brews with high fashion.
Sample specialty beers from the region’s finest craft breweries, nosh on tasty hors d'oeuvres, get down to some live music, and, if you like, learn how to tie a bowtie like a proper socialite. All net ticket sales are donated to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
Tickets are normally $60 per person, but when you buy today’s DealYo, they’re yours for just $30. Admission includes complimentary beers, a keepsake glass, hors d’oeuvres and live music. You must be 21 to attend this event.
Learn a skill every gentleman should know, at an event no gentleman should miss.
The fine print
- Today's DealYo is a ticket to Brews & Bowties.
- Event is held Thursday, April 5 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Ethical Society of Philadelphia on Rittenhouse Square.
- Must be 21 years or older to attend.
- Bowties are heavily encouraged and dress code will be enforced: cocktail attire, no jeans allowed.
- Cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Limit one per customer, may purchase additional as a gift.
- Limited number of tickets available.
- Limited quantity available.
- Entire value must be used in first visit. Any remaining balance will be forfeited.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Prior sales excluded.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- Purchased DealYo voucher will be available for download and redemption on Tuesday, April 3.
- Voucher expires after the event on April 5, 2012.