CBS Local-Pick Taste Vegan by Sand Castle Winery
Presented by: Travelzoo US
Why we love it
- Featuring products from The Herbivorous Butcher, a plant protein-based butcher praised by The New York Times and Huffington Post
- Taste averages over 4 stars from both Yelp and OpenTable diners
- Drinks include local Sand Castle wine and Pennsylvania-only spirits
With prime real estate on Bridge Street in historic downtown Phoenixville, Taste by Sand Castle Winery offers "delicious" (CBS Local) vegan fare.
Through April 29, 2018; Tuesday-Sunday
- $39 for dinner for two (reg. $72)
- One rack of any three snacks to share, such as lavender olive oil popcorn or crispy chickpeas with sweet sriracha
- Any two Nosh items, like the smash lentil skillet dip
- Two drinks (up to $9 each)
- $75 for dinner for four (reg. $144)
The fine print
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid Tuesday-Sunday during merchant's operating hours. Closed on Mondays. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or four diners only, depending on voucher. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.