Today's Deal: $10 for $20: Savory Pub Fare from John Henry’s Pub
Start with an appetizer such as French onion soup, coconut shrimp, wings or cheesesteak sliders. For lunch, order one of many delicious pub sandwiches, including turkey, chicken, roast beef, pork and vegetarian selections. Homemade soups, wraps and large salads are other popular lunch choices. There’s also a full list of meals that weigh in at less than 500 calories, ensuring healthy options are available.
For a satisfying dinner, order from a long list of Pub Dinners and Pasta Dishes, including prime rib and braised beef pot roast, as well as littleneck clams over linguini and pasta Bolognese. Save room for the scrumptious dessert menu and don’t miss the specialty French fries menu, chicken wings menu, $5 sandwich menu, late-night items and the full bar!
John Henry’s Pub of Ardmore is a great place to take the family and enjoy the best buffalo wings on the Main Line, or watch the big game over a cold pint of craft beer. Stop in for Happy Hour daily from 4 to 6 p.m., including $2.50 domestic drafts and Buy 1 Get 1 appetizers. And when the weather’s nice, enjoy outdoor seating.
The fine print
- Today's DealYo is $20 to John Henry's Pub.
- Cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Limit one per customer, may purchase additional as a gift.
- One voucher per table.
- Not valid on holidays.
- Voucher not valid on alcohol alone; order must include food.
- Menu is subject to change.
- Entire value must be used in first visit. Any remaining balance will be forfeited.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Not valid toward the purchase of gift cards.
- Prior sales excluded.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- Tax and gratuity not included, please tip on good service for full amount.
- Purchased DealYo voucher will be available for download and redemption on Tuesday, March 27.
- Voucher expires June 27, 2012.
About John Henry's Pub of Ardmore
"John Henry has got it right..."Ettya F.'s yelp Review
And when dunked in some white cheddar sauce with a coating of BBQ or ketchup, you've got yourself a balanced meal of carbs, proteins, and vegetable