Today's Deal: $25 for $50 OR $50 for $100: Luggage & Travel Accessories
Why we love it
- Voted "Best of Philly 2012"
- Featuring The Vera Bradley Fall 2012 Collection as well as other designers
- Conveniently Located in Suburban Square between Starbucks and the Apple Store
For $25, you’ll get a voucher good for $50 toward in-store merchandise from Seidenburg Luggage at Suburban Square in Ardmore, Pa. Or, spend $50 and get a $100 voucher instead. (Note: One per customer. Vouchers cannot be combined.)
Featuring an exquisite selection of travel essentials from security-minded luggage to hi-tech accessories, Seidenburg Luggage is a one-stop shop for savvy travelers. Pretty and practical bags, purses, totes, jewelry cases, wallets and more will satisfy any woman on the move. Professionals will find leather essentials from slim briefcases to folio covers. And luxurious, lightweight and long-haul worthy luggage with adjustable straps, handles and wheels ensure any jetsetter will travel in style.
Check out the largest selection of Vera Bradley on the Main Line, as well as:
- A.T. Cross
- Bosom Buddy
- Eagle Creek
- Jack Georges
- JPK Handbags
- Osgood Marley
- Swiss Army
The fine print
- One per customer. Vouchers cannot be combined.
- Valid toward in-store purchases only. Not valid online.
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons.
- Limit one per customer, may purchase additional as a gift.
- One voucher per transaction.
- All products listed in this advertisement are not guaranteed to be in stock and are subject to change.
- Entire value must be used in first visit. Any remaining balance will be forfeited.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Not valid toward the purchase of gift cards.
- Prior sales excluded.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- Tax not included.
- Purchased DealYo voucher will be available for download and redemption on Tuesday, November 27.
- Voucher expires February 27, 2013.