Taste Wine, Cheese & Chocolate in PA's Top Vineyard
Presented by: Travelzoo US
Why we love it
- Travelzoo members give Crossing Vineyards a 96% approval rating and rave about the "gorgeous" property and "informative" staff
- Voted "Best Winery" by readers of The Intelligencer and The Bucks County Courier Times
- PureWow named it the best winery in Pennsylvania
- Taste 10 wines, such as the port-style Chocolate Cherry Truffle
The "Tasting in the Vineyard" experience is exactly what it sounds -- sample wine with chocolate and cheese amongst the growing grapes.
May 6 - Oct. 1, 2017; select dates
- For $39, two can enjoy the Tasting in the Vineyard experience (reg. $70)
- Features a tour, chocolate and cheese pairings, as well as two souvenir glasses
- Four can visit for $75 (reg. $140); six can visit for $99 (reg. $210)
- Visit select Saturdays and Sundays into October, at noon or 3 p.m.
- Available dates: May 6, May 14, May 27, June 10, June 24, July 15, July 16, July 30, Aug. 12, Sept. 2, Sept. 17, Sept. 23, Oct. 1, 2017
The fine print
Valid for specific dates and times only. This is a date-specific event. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after expiration date. Online reservations required; subject to availability; see voucher for online booking info. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Limit one purchase per person; may buy two additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Valid for two, four or six people, depending on voucher purchased. Subject to weather conditions; in case of rain, tasting will be moved to the Garden Room or Vistas Tent. Not valid toward the purchase of wine. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.