Today's Deal: $19 - Bucks County Winery Tour, Tastings & Cheese for 2
Get this deal for:
More Deals Nearby
Join the discussion (0 comments) Community Talking
This deal for two includes:
• 11 red and white wine tastings per person, including the Johannisberg Riesling Late Harvest and the popular Alpine Spice dessert wine
• Appetizer platter including a variety of premium meats and gourmet cheeses to eat in the castle's art gallery or tasting room
• 30-minute tour of the main castle, wine cellar and vineyards overlooking the Delaware River
• Two souvenir wine glasses to take home
Tours and tastings take place from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday-Saturday and 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sundays.
The Fine Print
- Deal purchased through Travelzoo.
- Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Feb. 7, through May 7, 2013.
- Reservations are required and subject to availability.
- Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours' notice.
- Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends.
- Not valid on Feb. 10, March 10 or April 7.
- Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts.
- Not valid on products.
- Must be of legal drinking age with a valid ID to consume alcohol.
- Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included.
- This deal cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Must be used in 1 visit.
- Valid during merchant's operating hours.
Travelzoo (NASDAQ: TZOO) is the most trusted publisher of travel, entertainment and local deals. Our team researches, evaluates and tests thousands of deals to find those with true value. We recommend only deals whose accuracy and availability we can confirm. With over 25 million subscribers, we are the largest publisher of deals on the Internet.
More than 2,000 companies from around the world list their very best offers with us. We have deal experts (we call them producers) located in 25 offices across North America, Europe and Asia who work with these companies to sharpen their offers and provide you the smartest information.
While it does cost companies money to have their deals listed on Travelzoo, no amount of money ensures that a deal will get listed.