Today's Deal: $25 - Cape May: 3-Hour Whale- & Dolphin-Watching Cruise
During the tour, a naturalist guide will narrate and instruct guests on spotting techniques while observing wildlife in their natural habitat. Keep an eye out for finback whales, minke whales, blue whales, dolphins and marine birds.
Tours depart daily at 1 p.m. from Utsch's Marina and take place aboard the M/V American Star, an 80-foot vessel that includes a fully stocked galley with food and refreshments available for purchase.
Note: Tickets are priced for adults ages 13 and older, but vouchers can be used for guests of all ages.
The fine print
- Deals purchased through Travelzoo.
- Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, May 1, through Sept. 30, 2013.
- Reservations are required and are subject to availability. May buy additional as gifts for others
- Whale- and dolphin-watching cruise is 3 hours long and departs every day at 1 p.m.
- Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends.
- Tickets are priced for adults ages 13 and older, but vouchers can be used for guests of all ages.
- All cruises subject to cancellation due to inclement weather.
- Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included.
- This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit.
Travelzoo (NASDAQ: TZOO) is the most trusted publisher of travel, entertainment and local deals. Our team researches, evaluates and tests thousands of deals to find those with true value. We recommend only deals whose accuracy and availability we can confirm. With over 25 million subscribers, we are the largest publisher of deals on the Internet.
More than 2,000 companies from around the world list their very best offers with us. We have deal experts (we call them producers) located in 25 offices across North America, Europe and Asia who work with these companies to sharpen their offers and provide you the smartest information.
While it does cost companies money to have their deals listed on Travelzoo, no amount of money ensures that a deal will get listed.