Vineyard or Brewhouse Tour w/Wine or Beer Tasting for 2
The Vineyard at Hershey
Presented by: Travelzoo US
Why we love it
- Won two gold medals at the 2016 Pennsylvania Wine Competition and six medals at the 2016 Pennsylvania Farm Show
- Added a brew house, run by former home brewer Ryan DeLutis, in 2013
- PennLive says "there is something to suit everyone's tastes"
- Produces 18 wines, 12 craft beers and three hard ciders
In just five years, the Vineyard at Hershey has made a name for itself in the Pennsylvania wine and beer industry, recognized with a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
Through Aug. 31, 2017
- For $10, get a VIP Wine or Beer Tasting Experience for one (reg. $20)
- Wine Experience includes a tour of the vineyard and production center, and a sampling flight of six wines (choose dry or sweet) with cheese, chocolate, fruit and crackers
- Beer Experience includes a tour of the brew house and a sampling flight of four beers and two hard ciders
- For $19, go with a friend (reg. $40)
- For $39, visit as a group of four (reg. $80)
Participating guests receive 10% off purchases of wine or growlers, depending on the experience attended.
The fine print
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid during merchant's operating hours. Online reservations required; subject to availability; see voucher for additional instructions. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Subject to weather conditions. Valid for one, two or four people depending on voucher purchased. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.