Waterfront Dinner for 2 on Penn's Landing
Keating's Rope & Anchor, Bar + Kitchen
Presented by: Travelzoo US
Why we love it
- Floor-to-ceiling windows offer breathtaking views of Penn's Landing
- The menu "incorporates uniqueness and balance" (Philadelphia Weekly)
- Its maritime theme references its roots on the Delaware riverfront
- Local produce, meat and sustainable seafood are the stars of each dish
Travelzoo members agree that the "incredible" food, "impeccable service" and "fabulous river view" make for a top-notch experience at this Penn's Landing gem.
Jan. 2 - March 31, 2018
- $59 for dinner for two (reg. up to $101)
- Any one starter, such as the cast iron baked crab dip
- Any two entrees, such as the Lancaster herb-crusted chicken breast or the oak plank salmon
- Choice of two drinks or two desserts (up to $13 each), such as the s'mores campfire chocolate cake
- $109 for dinner for four (reg. up to $202)
- Travelzoo members receive discounted parking, paid on site: $10 for up to five hours of self-parking or $19 valet parking
- Note: A $5 surcharge will apply to the final bill for Keating's signature cioppino; sea scallops and shrimp; NY strip 1855; and boursin filet.
Andrea Monzo for Travelzoo
The fine print
Redeem starting Jan. 2, 2018; valid during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Travelzoo members receive a discounted rate of $10 self-parking for up five hours and $19 valet parking. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or four diners only, depending on voucher. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.